You will learn to apply:
| SAFe™ ScrumXP Courseware & Certification Kit
Scrum, XP, and Lean Practices for Teams in the SAFe Enterprise
About the Course
This two-day course goes well beyond Scrum. It teaches Lean thinking tools, roles, processes, and the software engineering practices necessary to achieve the code quality you need to scale Scrum to your enterprise business context.
- SAFe, Lean, and Agile—The SAFe framework, Lean principles, and the Agile process movement.
- Team structure—High performing Agile teams, the Scrum Master role, and the Product Owner role. At scale, teams, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners have additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Building Backlogs—Writing user stories and other backlog items, sizing and prioritizing, and writing acceptance criteria. At scale, team backlogs are part of the enterprise backlog model for integration with the program and portfolio.
- Sprint execution—Planning, backlog refinement, tracking, demoing, and continuous improvement. At scale, these include team-level and program-level ceremonies and events.
- Agile technical practices—Strategies to avoid “waterfalling” a sprint, TDD, ATTD, automated testing, and continuous integration.
- Launching the Agile Release Train (ART)—Preparation for the first program-level Release Planning Meeting.
What You Get
- Instructor Materials and Handouts
- SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification exam administration and scoring
course feedback survey
- Those attendees who
pass the exam will receive Scaled Agile membership for one
year, access to the private SP member area, downloads,
and invitations to special events.
The courseware can be licensed
by certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) in good standing
and can be delivered as a public enrollment course, on-site class, or part
of an Agile Release Train Launch.
To license this courseware, click here.