| Leading the Lean-Agile Software Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework®
Get the resources you need to teach Leading SAFe and administer the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam.
About the Course
This course teaches the Lean-Agile Principles and practices of SAFe. You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Attendees typically include executives, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile Leaders, and Agile change agents.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
What You Get
- Instructor Materials and Handouts
- SAFe Agilist (SA)
certification exam administration and
course feedback survey
- Those attendees who
pass the exam will receive Academy membership for one
year, access to the private SA member area, downloads,
and invitations to special events.
The courseware and certification kit can be licensed
by certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) in good standing
and can be delivered as a public enrollment course, on-site class, or part
of an Agile Release Train Launch.
To license this courseware, click here.